This page was last modified on 27 April 2021.
Kalida BV, located at Avenue Ceramique 221A, 6221 KX Maastricht, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Avenue Ceramique 221A
6221 KX Maastricht
+31 43 352 34 01
Personal data that we process
Kalida BV processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Your postal address, your telephone numbers, your e-mail address and all information of this nature that is necessary or useful for the execution and follow-up of the order (including delivery, after-sales service, etc.)
- Your IP address, automatically detected
- The history of your orders on our site
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- In general, all information that you have provided voluntarily, for example when using the site or placing an order on the site
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a visitor is older than 16. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
All data we collect and store will only be processed and used for the purpose of handling your orders and their payment, ensuring your access to the offers on our site, and ensuring our customer succession.
Kalida BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registering your orders, invoicing, sending promotional information about our services;
- Communicate information to you, including via e-mail, about products and similar services we provide;
- Subject to your consent to this option, to pass on information to you, including via e-mail, about other products and services that we offer;
- Maintain marketing campaigns;
- Prepare statistics;
- Answer your questions;
- In case of fraudulent use of a payment instrument, register this in a file regarding payment problems. Irregular or abnormal use can give rise to a specific treatment.
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- So that we can call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Kalida BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
How long we store personal data
Kalida BV does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
We do our best to provide you with maximum security to use our site. We apply technical and organizational security measures to protect the data we process against intentional manipulations, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. All information that you provide via the site is protected by the SSL certificate. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a protocol that has been developed to guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet. The browsers Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome support this protocol. SSL is based on public-key cryptography.
Security and confidentiality
All your data is processed confidentially, with respect to the data protection rules.
We do not pass on any of your data to third parties for publicity purposes and we do not trade your data.
We reserve the right to disclose the personal data to a legal authority or if we assume in good faith that this disclosure is required:
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- To protect or defend the rights or goods sold on the site, the site, or users of the site;
- If compelling circumstances justify this, to protect the personal safety of the users of the service, the site or the public.
Your personal data are, where applicable, intended for our providers of payment instruments or security of payments and our delivery service providers. If required by law, your consent will be requested or you will be given the option of refusal before any data transfer.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Kalida BV uses only technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferences. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt-out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
Use of the services of third parties
Our Site makes use of the services offered by third parties and in particular the services offered by Google Inc.
The use of the services of Google Inc.
The following services from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") are used on Our Site:
Our Internet site uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a service provided by Google to collect and display detailed statistics from a website. The purpose of this service is to give the administrator of the website a clear picture of visitor flows, traffic sources, and page views. On the basis of this information a webmaster can adapt advertising campaigns or adjust parts of the website to the behavior of the visitor.
We have signed a processor agreement with Google. Your data will in no case be shared with Google and the data will be processed anonymously.
The collected data is not used for advertising purposes, such as retargeting via social media or the Google Display Network.
Your right: view, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Kalida BV. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have in your computer file to you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
Kalida BV also wishes to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Kalida BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org