- Cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN 21
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram)
Directions for use:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult is a completely safe live bacteria food supplement, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose.
- Bio-Kult live bacteria capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Store in a cool dry place - no need to refrigerate.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completition of the antibiotic course
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel
- Children under 12 - half adult dose.
Should not be used as a substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.