Silymarin Complex, 120 capsules
California Gold Nutrition® Silymarin Complex is a unique formula includes a blend of Milk Thistle, Dandelion, Artichoke and Turmeric. The Milk Thistle extract has been standardized to 80% Silymarin Flavonoids, the Dandelion extract is a 4:1 ratio and the Artichoke is a 10:1 ratio. Ginger and Black Pepper have been included in this formula for their complementary and absorption enhancing benefits.
- California Gold Nutrition® Silymarin Complex
- Featuring Milk Thistle/Silymarin Extract Standardized to 80%
- With a Synergistic Blend of Dandelion, Artichoke & Ginger
- Including Turmeric/Curcumin C3 Complex & Bioperine Black Pepper
- Supports Liver Health & Healthy Detoxification*
- Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten, No GMOs, No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
Milk Thistle is a flowering herb that has been used traditionally as a medicinal food for centuries. Modern research suggests that Silymarin, the main chemical component, can help to support overall Liver health and healthy detoxification processes.* Though Milk Thistle may be one of the most recognized herbs for Liver support, Dandelion, Artichoke and Turmeric all offer a synergistic effect.
Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120
Amount Per Serving / % Daily Value
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Extract (Standardized to 80% Silymarin Flavonoids) - 300 mg †
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) Root Extract (4:1) - 100 mg †
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) Leaf Extract (10:1) - 50 mg †
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Root (Curcumin C3 Complex) - 25 mg †
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Powder - 25 mg †
- Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Fruit Extract (BioPerine) - 5 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Milk Thistle Seed Extract, Dandelion Root Extract, Artichoke Leaf Extract, Turmeric Root, Ginger Root Powder, Black Pepper Fruit Extract.
Veggie capsule (modified cellulose).
Not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, corn, gluten, salt, sugar or yeast. Produced in a cGMP compliant facility that processes other products containing these allergens.